Term of use
- Other policies relevant to your use of the Website
- Licence to use the Website
- General restrictions on use
- Acceptable use
- User Account
- User Content
- Your User Content
- Links to third party websites and third party content
- Promotions or Competitions
- Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
- No warranties
- Limitations of liability – consumers
- Limitations of liability – business users
- Unenforceable provisions
- Law and jurisdiction
- HomeViews Streets' details
Welcome to the streets.homeviews.com website (the “Website“). This Website is currently provided to assist users in gathering information on what it is like to live in an area based on the insights of people who live there or know the area.
The terms “we", “us“, “our” and “HomeViews Streets” refer to HomeViews Platform Limited.HomeViews Platform Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 10290376. Our registered address is HomeViews Platform Limited, Unit 2.05, 12-18 Hoxton Street, London, N1 6NG.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
The term “you” refers to the user visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
Other policies relevant to your use of the Website
Licence to use the Website
General restrictions on use
You must not:
- republish material from this Website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Website;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, collect, accumulate or otherwise exploit material on this Website for any commercial purpose; and/or
- redistribute material (or copies of such material) from this Website.
Except with HomeViews Streets’ express prior written consent, which we may grant at our sole discretion, you must not (and must not attempt to) use the Website:
- in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website;
- in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity or which does or may cause any breach or impairment of the Website’s security;
- to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- to conduct any systematic or automated data (including personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses or such other information) collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications; and/or
- for any purposes related to marketing.
In order to contribute content to the Website and access certain content, material, products or services on the Website, you must register for a “User Account”. We may approve or reject your application at our sole discretion.
Once registered, your account is for use only by you and you will be responsible for all activity on your User Account. You are responsible for ensuring that your account details are up to date and accurate at all times, and that your password is kept securely. You must not share your User Account, password or any devices that may be logged in to your User Account with any other person and must notify us immediately if you become aware or suspect that there has been any unauthorised use of your password or your User Account. HomeViews Streets will not be held responsible or liable for any misuse of your User Account in the event that a third party has access to and uses your password and User Account login in any way.
We do not monitor or edit any User Content, and we are not responsible or liable for any User Content, and the views expressed in any User Content do not represent our views or values.
We reserve the right to remove any User Content from the Website or our servers, at our sole discretion, for any reason, without notice.
Your User Content
Where you are using this Website as a consumer, your User Content may include:
- any reviews you submit to this Website; and/or
- any responses you provide to a survey we may send to you concerning the development you live in.
By submitting your User Content to the Website, you grant to HomeViews Streets a perpetual, transferrable, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and publicly display your User Content in any existing or future media for any purpose (including without limitation in HomeViews Streets Insights Reports), and to use (including without limitation use within HomeViews Streets Insight Reports, the Website, any HomeViews Streets internal materials and external promotional materials (including pitch documents))(at our sole discretion) where you are a consumer, the name that you submit in connection with your User Content, although you permanently and unconditionally waive and agree not to claim or assert any moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) that you might have in your User Content. You also grant to HomeViews Streets the right to sub-licence these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.To be clear, HomeViews Streets shall also be under no obligation: (a) to maintain any User Content in confidence; (b) to pay you in any way for your User Content; or (c) to respond to any User Content.
By submitting your User Content or any other content, you promise that you have the full legal right to provide the User Content and content, and that use of the User Content and content by HomeViews Streets on the Website, and all other persons and entities will comply with our User Content Policy and must not be: (a) untrue or recklessly untrue; (b) illegal, unlawful, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise objectionable to us or any third party; (c) it must not infringe any third party’s legal rights (including intellectual property rights); (d) it must not constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party; and (e) it must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or HomeViews Streets or any third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any User Content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
HomeViews Streets reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Website (including but not limited to User Content), or stored on HomeViews Streets’ servers, or hosted or published upon this Website at its sole discretion, for any reason, without notice.
If you have any concerns regarding any User Content, please notify us promptly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading “Content Concern”, including a link to the User Content in question and the details of your concern. We will then pass that concern on to the relevant user.
In the event that we receive a complaint about any of your User Content, we will let you know and it is your responsibility to resolve that complaint.
Links to third party websites and third party content
In addition to User Content, the Website may contain links and references to third party websites and third party products and services. These are provided for your reference only and do not constitute a recommendation or endorsement of the relevant third party or their products or services.
The websites, products and services of these third parties are not controlled by HomeViews Streets. Accordingly, before clicking on any links to third party websites or procuring any products or services from any third party, it is your responsibility to take whatever precautions and conduct whatever research or due diligence you consider necessary in order to make an informed decision about proceeding with the transaction.
Promotions or Competitions
From time to time HomeViews Streets may offer a prize/voucher or promotion to thank residents for taking the time to write a review.
Prizes or vouchers are only available to reviews that comply with our review guidelines. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter a promotion. By entering a promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Reviewers must be a minimum of 18 years of age, only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
HomeViews Streets reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and this section of the Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. HomeViews Streets is not responsible for inaccurate promotion details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with any promotion.
HomeViews Streets will notify the winner with how the prize/voucher will bedelivered. The promotion and this section of the Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. Any promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any social network or the company or brand of the prize.
The prize/voucher is as stated at the point of offer and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize/voucher is not transferable. Prizes/vouchers are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize/voucher with another of equivalent value without giving notice. All promotions are time bound and the offer will expire within 1 month of it being presented, unless otherwise stated.
Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Occasionally, there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, such as inaccurate information on property listing pages, including inaccurate pricing information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on the Website at any time without prior notice. HomeViews Streets takes no responsibility and will not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on the Website, or for any loss or damage that might be suffered or incurred as a result of such errors, inaccuracies or omissions.
- the Website, Website Content, advice information or links provided on the Website will be constantly available, or available at all or will meet your requirements; and
- the information on the Website (including User Content and Website Content) is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on the Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or real estate matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability – consumers
If your use of the Website causes damage to a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, you are responsible for ensuring that any device that you use to access the Websiteis protected by adequate security, anti-virus and anti-malware software, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage which you could have avoided by using such software.
For the avoidance of doubt, to the extent that you are using the Website as a consumer, HomeViews Streets will not be liable to you for any business losses, loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
Limitations of liability – business users
To the extent that you are using the Website provided free-of-charge for business purposes, HomeViews Streets will not be liable to you for any loss or damage (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable) in relation to:
- the contents of (including but not limited to Website Content and User Content), or use of (or inability to use), or otherwise in connection with the Website; or
- use or reliance on any content (including but not limited to Website Content and User Content) displayed on the Website.
In particular, HomeViews Streets will not be liable for:
- any indirect, special or consequential loss;
- any business losses: loss of revenue, income, profits, sales or anticipated savings;
- loss of contracts or business relationships;
- business interruption;
- loss of opportunities, damage to reputation or goodwill; or
- loss or corruption of information or data.
The above limitations of liability apply even if HomeViews Streets has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
HomeViews Streets will not be responsible or liable to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms or Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- death or personal injury caused by HomeViews Streets’ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of HomeViews Streets; or
- any matter for which it would be illegal or unlawful for HomeViews Streets to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
- if any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted.
This section only applies if you are a business user of the Website.
You hereby indemnify HomeViews Streets and its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors (the “Indemnified Persons”) and undertake to keep HomeViews Streets and the Indemnified Persons indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by HomeViews Streets to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of HomeViews Streets’ legal advisers) incurred or suffered by HomeViews Streets arising out of:
- your violation of any applicable law or regulation; and
- your infringement of any third party rights (including but not limited to third party intellectual property rights).
- relevant lawsor regulatory requirements;
- security, technical or operational issues; and/or
- the Website's functionality or features.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any part of the Website or any service that we provide at any time, including the availability of any feature or content on the Website, for business and operational reasons or to reflect changes to our users' needs. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or discontinuance.
Law and jurisdiction
HomeViews Streets’ details
HomeViews Streets is owned and operated by HomeViews Platform Limited.
HomeViews Platform Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 10290376.
HomeViews' registered address is HomeViews Platform Limited, Unit 2.05, 12-18 Hoxton Street, London, N1 6NG.
You can contact HomeViews Streets by email at email@example.com.